Warranty & Return Terms & Conditions
Upon sales of our products you agree to our warranty/return terms & conditions.
Please read them carefully before making a purchase.
We advise you to fully inspect the product upon arrival to allow queries to be dealt with as soon as possible. Check the contents of the package that all necessary items are included. Check the condition of the product, and that it matches the specification advertised and meets your expectations. Keep all paperwork we provide (invoices and licence information) for the whole warranty period. If you have any problems, contact us as soon as possible:
Phone: 01484 444662
Our 6 months warranty duration begins with the first 30 days; allowing time for the product to be checked and if needed, to be queried. Refunds/replacement products can be dealt with up to 30days from sales invoice date.
After this time, all queries will be dealt with by warranty repair only. No refunds/replacement products will be issued after the 30days have passed.
Sales invoices will state the period of warranty available with the purchased product. Terms such as RTB are defined as “Return to Base” which basically means the product needs to be returned to our office address for repair/query/assessment/refund in all circumstances or situations. We do not provide on-site warranty, call outs, visits to offices or the like.
All of our products have no Manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty is discontinued when we purchase from the manufacturer. All support is removed by the manufacturer. Serial numbers or Service Tags are used on our sales invoices purely for our reference to track orders and allocate stock to an order. Please do not contact the product manufacturer for support or help as they are not responsible. We, as the sellers of the product have now taken ownership of this responsibility, and you should contact us if you have any problems.
Warranty categories: Cover a wide range of problems including:
- Dead on arrival
- No power, intermittent power, cutting out, shutting down unexpectedly
- No boot, intermittent boot, blue screen issues (if hardware related)
- Graphics issues, freezing, pixelated display, overheating components (if clear fans)
- Power no display, random unexpected loss of functionality, shorting of components
- Other faults that are not listed in non-warranty (subject to assessment by us)
- Battery depreciation/loss of holding charge duration is not covered under our warranty agreement.
- Accidental/physical damage is not covered under our warranty agreement. This could include a cracked screen, physical crushing to the casing or liquid spillages.
- Software issues are not covered under our warranty agreement. This could include virus attacks to the system, Windows update problems or general customisations to the software of the device. All machines are released to the customer with a clean Windows environment and from that point on we have no responsibility for how the software is used.
However, the above repairs, plus others not listed can be carried out by us for a pre-agreed fee, or with guidance from our Technical Department.